RAM’S Maintenance Software will help you to:
Reduce equipment downtime
Extend operational life of equipment
Reduce maintenance costs
Exercise better accountability
Increase maintenance productivity
Improve health & safety compliance
What our clients say
With RAM’s maintenance software we can input clear instructions as to when equipment needs maintenance attention. We can directly monitor the equipment and draw conclusions about when and why it might need replacing.
The RAM system enables us to create maintenance plans, schedule priorities and access live status reports to monitor progress. This allows us to keep the maintenance schedule on track and ensure that inspections are never overdue.
We needed a web-based, national solution that was highly customisable; Maintenance5000 had the flexibility to meet our needs and pricing was attractive as well.
Features & Benefits
RAM’s effective CMMS software is underpinned by a powerful asset register.
- Full asset details can be viewed, maintained or updated through a single input screen.
- Single source of work order history.
- Full audit trail of PPM and asset movements.
- User customisable screens can include additional fields such as serial number, barcode number or RFID reference.
Helpdesk & Work Requests
Rapid insight into job status increases efficiency and productivity.
- Log work orders and requests from any remote location using a web browser.
- Real-time visibility of job status.
- Link notes to a job ticket.
This functionality provides a rapid response to problems with assets.
- Work orders can be directly generated from helpdesk work requests.
- Use employee proximity to improve response.
- Colour coding enables job prioritisation.
Planned Preventative Maintenance
Minimise the effort associated with maintenance planning.
- Schedule automatically generated maintenance tasks and outputs.
- Colour-coded calendar to highlight status at each stage of the process.
- Manage external works with information relating to contractors, start dates and contracts.
The CMMS software's catalogue of predefined templates for common maintenance tasks enables swift creation of breakdown work orders and maintenance plans.
- Allocation based on job type, priority and defect - also estimated job time.
- Include health and safety guidelines, parts, tools and maintenance details.
- Automated prediction feature highlights resources required.
Improve business response and performance with rapid access to the right skills.
- 'Availability Calendar' shows availability, proximity to job and employee charges.
- Associate employees with skills and trade.
Fast access to all work orders and associated information, including details of labour, tools and parts required, improves efficiency.
- Colour coded records define current, completed and overdue jobs.
- User-definable work analysis fields include job type, priority, and defect codes.
- Attach documents, pictures, hyperlinks and AutoCad drawings.
- Secure audit trail.
Mobile technologies improve productivity and resource utilisation.
- Mobile maintenance is available on iOS, Android and Windows Mobile.
- Real time access to work orders and stock information from any location.
- Work orders listed by location, asset, priority, status or date.
- Access related documentation, files, images and instruction/safety manuals.
- Update information directly into the handset.
- Use RFID or barcode scanning to streamline the audit process.
Stores & Purchasing
Comprehensive stores management enables stock optimisation.
- Monitor and manage all stock items.
- Use 'Stock Browser' to identify items quickly.
- Access supplier prices and contact details, item location, catalogue number and balance.
- Integrate with ERP and purchase ordering.
Contract Maintenance & SLAs
Manage in house and external contractors effectively.
- Single repository for all work order information associated with contracts.
- Record assets covered under the service contract, contract start and end date.
- Track work types covered by the SLA and all work history.
Reports and KPIs
Exploit the information within the CMMS software to drive better decision making.
- More than 100 standard reports including equipment performance, labour utilisation, maintenance efficiency and PPM schedules.
- Flexibility to create customised reports.
Mobile Maintenance Software
Real Asset Management's paperless mobile maintenance solution allows engineers to view up-to-date work orders and stock information remotely, regardless of location.
Maintenance Management In The Cloud
Struggling to secure the budget for a new maintenance system? Learn how cloud-based software removes the need for large, up front licensing costs or massive internal IT overheads but critically, delivers the high level of functionality required to improve performance in both proactive and reactive maintenance activity.
Software Availability Options
RAM understands the importance of providing deployment options which ensure optimum efficiency based on the individual needs of your business. With this in mind, RAM's maintenance management software can be deployed in one of three ways, providing true flexibility.
RAM's CMMS can be installed on any stand-alone PC or network at your site, providing your organisation with full control over the management and operation of the system and associated infrastructure (ie. servers, network, database etc...).
Ideal for organisations that have limited in-house IT and database expertise or no IT hardware infrastructure in place. RAM can host your maintenance management system in our secure data centre, providing you with full peace of mind when it comes to security.
Software as a Service (SaaS)
If upfront investment is an issue for your organisation, why not acquire your new maintenance software on a subscription basis? RAM's SaaS option will take care of all the IT, hosting, security and backups for the system, enabling you to maintain focus on areas that matter.