Fixed Asset Software
Real Asset Management’s (RAM) powerful fixed asset software can control, track and record every change that occurs during the lifetime of an asset. Rapid access to comprehensive fixed asset information transforms asset management, reducing costs and improving compliance.
- Fixed asset register provides complete information on asset status, history and location.
- Comprehensive and detailed asset histories include image functions and parent/child relationship views.
- Single input screen for the fast addition and update of assets.
- Multi-company, multi-currency and multi-lingual.
- Seamless interface with leading ERP and finance systems, spreadsheets, business intelligence solutions and reporting tools.
- Integrated document management.
- On premise and Software as a Service / cloud based subscription options.
- Unlimited number of user-defined depreciation methods including straight-line, reducing balance, double declining, MACRS, ACRS, DDB, Units of Production, Variable Rate, Adjusted Declining, Digressive, etc.
- Multiple transaction types include full and partial disposals, transfers, relifes, revaluations and splits.
Single fixed asset register enables effective management of complex depreciation.
- Comprehensive portfolio of depreciation methods.
- Depreciation can be calculated for any period or range of periods across multiple books.
- User-defined by asset, asset group or period of accounting.
- Costs are retained for past periods and produced for current and future periods as required.
Confidently meet the latest corporate governance regulations with accurate depreciation, component accounting and excellent reporting and business intelligence.
- Compliance with the ever changing requirements of IFRS, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), SORP, UK/US GAAP and IAS.
- Comprehensive audit trail.
- Strong security features.
- Implemented in over 70 countries.
Impose control by reducing insurance premiums, consolidating asset requirements and tracking supplier performance.
- Improve asset acquisition, utilisation and disposal.
- Use Business Activity Monitoring to flag key events such as insurance renewal, warranty expiry or disposal.
- Minimise delay in the event of an insurance claim.
Reporting and Forecasting
Exploit RAM’s powerful fixed asset software to improve decision making and accelerate year-end reporting.
- Over 50 standard reporting structures.
- Comprehensive range of user-definable templates.
- 25 levels of analysis for comprehensive enquiries and reporting into asset state and status.
- Annual Gross Summary report for instant access to asset analysis reports.
- Reports viewable via screen, sent to printer or exported to business tools including MS Excel™ or PDF.