Real Asset Management’s (RAM) effective and rapid tax-planning solution provides finance professionals across the globe with up to date and accurate information about assets eligible for tax relief. Combining one-step allowance calculations with the capacity for separately definable tax years and easily configured allowance rules provides an easy-to-use tool for gathering information on qualifying assets.
- Leverages the records within the fixed asset register as a basis for tax relief calculation.
- Supports grouped assets to enable capital expenditure to be apportioned to incorporate any number of allowance rules.
- Automatically updates calculation in response to accounting events, such as transfers and disposals.
- Detailed reconciliation reports outline the effects of calculations under the various allowance rules.
- Calculates individual and pooled costs.
- Instant calculation of asset allowance costs.
- Produces fast and accurate ‘what if’ computations.
Automated tax calculation delivers significant cost savings for organisations that have traditionally used estimates or outsourced.
- One-off calculations can be undertaken for a specific project.
- Produces detailed reconciliation reports grouping figures by allowance rules.
- Stores allowance costs for past, current and future years.
- Enables rapid tax planning through quick and accurate ‘what if’ forecasts.