RAM'S Fixed Asset Software will help you to:
Comply with corporate governance
Improve asset utilisation
Satisfy all audit requirements
Improve departmental efficiency
Increase asset visibility and accountability
Undertake regular physical audits
FREE REVIEW PACK
Request a free IFRS compliant fixed asset management & tracking review pack.
What our clients say
There used to be intense preparation work involved when rolling over to the next accounting period. However, with RAM’s fixed asset software this time-consuming process has been reduced by 50%.
Being able to record and control our assets through one central database and having easier, more accurate and timely reporting and interrogation of asset information will be of great benefit to the company.
RAM’s reputation and strong client base, particularly within the banking/finance sector, was a key factor in our decision to purchase RAM’s system, as was the user friendly and feature rich nature of the software.
Features & Benefits
- Enables compliance with the latest accounting regulations including IFRS, UK/US GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Reduces or eliminates reliance on cumbersome spreadsheets, affording both time savings and increased accuracy.
- Fully interfaces with all 3rd party applications including finance and ERP solutions.
- Manages assets across a number of locations and multiple companies.
- Manages the effective utilisation of assets and plans for their replacement, including the incorporation of 'what if' scenarios.
- Manages the payment schedule associated with finance/operating leases in accordance with IFRS 16.
- Produces a full and precise audit trail to the satisfaction of external auditors and ensures accountability by providing details such as location, description and asset custodian.
- Manages a range of transaction types, including full and partial disposals, transfers, relifes, revaluations and splits.
- Produces detailed analyses and reports quickly and easily.
- Holds a centralised register of both capital assets and other portable or attractive items to support insurance claims in the event of fire, theft, vandalism or other disasters.
- Tracks the location of mobile assets using an advanced search facility that flags ‘rogue’ items as transferred, disposed of or missing.
- Utilises reports to reconcile purchases and disposals each month and deliver assurances to auditors on accurate asset value.
- Defines depreciation methods in accordance with company policy.
- Costs can be retained for past historical periods or produced for current and future periods as required.
- Arranges assets in hierarchies, identifying parent/child relationships and dependencies.
- Automatically posts journals to the finance system.
- Commitment accounting facility for capital project control and assets under construction.
- CMMS software for the management of planned and un-planned maintenance.