Thursday, 18 December 2014
Great Berry Academy chooses RAM to modernise its asset tracking
Great Berry Academy has selected Real Asset Management’s (RAM) Track5000s and Asset4000 solutions to provide real-time access to information on the whereabouts of moveable assets and to automate the entire asset management process. This will improve efficiency across all departments.
Monday, 08 December 2014
Vehicle rental business Charthire has chosen Real Asset Management (RAM) to help streamline its asset management process and more efficiently manage its large vehicle fleet.
Wednesday, 03 December 2014
How Real Asset Management’s (RAM) asset and forecast solutions are helping Cardiff Community Housing Association (CCHA) to comply with SORP regulations.
Every so often, new SORP regulations are introduced which apply to all registered social housing providers in the UK. They provide essential guidance on, and interpretation of, accounting standards for the sector. In order to keep in line with these regulations, Cardiff Community Housing Association sought an effective and robust asset management system to ensure its compliance with the new protocols.
Tuesday, 28 October 2014
RAM’s new smartphone app is set to transform the management of BMS’ asset register
Leading air conditioning provider Building & Maintenance Services Limited (BMS) has selected Real Asset Management (RAM) to help improve the accuracy and management of the company’s asset register by implementing its recently launched asset tracking mobile app.
Monday, 18 August 2014
TECNIMED signs up to Real Asset Management’s (RAM) Maintenance5000 to help maintain and service medical equipment across Angola
TECNIMED, a leading provider of maintenance and support for medical equipment in the hospitals of Angola, will use Real Asset Management’s (RAM) Computerised Maintenance Management Solution to increase productivity and efficiency within its maintenance service as well as helping to control stock levels within its hospital sites.
- A Fork in the Road
- AB World Foods achieves accurate reporting & calculation of depreciation with RAM
- Harmony Homes selects fixed asset software from RAM to achieve efficient component accounting and compliance with FRS 102
- The Federation of Orchard and Southwold Primary Schools chooses fixed asset software from RAM to help adhere to demanding auditor requirements
- Nampak Plastics Europe chooses fixed asset software from RAM to help achieve automated financial reporting
- Spalding Special Schools Federation partners with Real Asset Management to improve asset tracking and management across two sites
- NPT Homes replaces manual processes with Real Asset Management’s automated system, Asset4000 to achieve efficient component accounting and compliance
- Real Asset Management Is Named As A Software-As-A-Service-Supplier For G-Cloud 4
- Grand designs: is your house in order for FRS 102?
- Real Asset Management (RAM) Establishes Strategic Partnership with MRI Software
- Curo chooses Real Asset Management to ensure SORP compliance and help streamline the management of the entire asset base
- Real Asset Management launches enhanced Series4000 software for Local Government at CIPFA
- Staffordshire County Council achieves IFRS compliance with Real Asset Management’s Capital Accounting solution
- Real Asset Management launches a subscription based licence model for the Housing Sector
- Easthall Park signs contract with Real Asset Management to streamline £52 million asset base
- Bournemouth Transport Ltd selects Asset 1000 to manage over 12 million worth of assets
- Museum of London shows it’s not stuck in the past when it comes to managing its £80 million+ asset register
- Basildon Borough Council selects RAM to help manage its £600 million asset base and over 130 leases
- Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS FT invests in RAM’s fixed asset register to create a single asset view across its Finance, Medical Electronics and Estates departments
- Wales and West Housing Association meets the SORP deadline using component accounting software from Real Asset Management
- Cassiltoun Housing enlists Real Asset Management software to manage its £42 million asset base
- Haldane Fisher streamlines asset accounting with Real Asset Management
- Habinteg selects Real Asset Management’s software to account for £159 million asset base
- Plymouth Hospitals control £180 million worth of assets with Asset4000 from Real Asset Management
- Northern Ireland Tourist Board satisfies auditor and IFRS requirements with asset management software from RAM
- Worldwide manufacturer Lafarge Cement implements Real Asset Management software to slash accounting times
- Real Asset Management provides business intelligence software that allows fast, easy access to information about key assets
- RAM shortlisted for 2012 housing innovation award
- RAM hits a century
- Selwood Housing selects Asset4000 from RAM to categorise £126m asset base
- Royal Armouries museum uses Real Asset Management’s IFRS/MHCA compliant software to track fixed assets
- Derby Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust uses Asset4000 from Real Asset Management to verify locations and track depreciation of its £400 million asset base
- Real Asset Management and PIMSS Data Systems partner to deliver comprehensive component accounting and asset management system
- Antonine Housing Association moves forward to adopt component accounting and become SORP compliant by April 2012
- Preparing for Component Accounting in line with SORP 2010
- Lancaster City Council implements Real Asset Management solution to manage its £278m asset base
- Viridian Housing selects Asset4000 from Real Asset Management to comply with SORP/IFRS and manage component accounting
- Broadacres Housing Association selects Asset4000 from RAM to manage asset base worth £100m
- Newlon Housing Trust selects RAM to manage £644 million asset base
- Southwark Council selects Asset4000 from RAM to manage asset base worth £3.4bn
- Salford Primary Care Trust controls £43 million worth of assets with Asset4000 from Real Asset Management