1. Make sure you meet the team – It is extremely important to us that we meet our customers before they sign a contract. It is essential that you can work with the team you are employing or the business relationship just won’t work. So make sure you meet the team before committing!
2. Ensure they understand your business – At RAM we pride ourselves on getting to know our customers’ business needs. You can only supply a solution that fits your customers’ needs if you understand what they are and why they have them.
3. Training! – It is essential that the service provider is going to train up your users. One of the main downfalls of a new system is user adoption. Once your users know how to use the system, the efficiencies and productivity will increase.
4. A great implementation - A flawless implementation is the key to a projects’ on-going success and at RAM we strive to make the implementation process as stress-free as possible.
5. Ongoing support – One thing we pride ourselves on is our ongoing support. We all know that any new system will have teething problems and we want to be there to help iron them out.
So, make sure when you are looking for an asset management supplier or any new software supplier that you take the time to ensure you are choosing an organisation with the right policies in place.
A successful role out of any new system comes from a successful relationship with your supplier.
For more information on our products and services, please take a look at our website.