RAM’S Facilities Management (FM) Software will help you to:
Reduce operating costs
Increase building efficiency
Select the best contractor quotes for each job
Deliver business critical KPIs to improve decision making
Offer self service options to Tenants
Record contractor quotes and mobile job completion
Improve health & safety compliance
Analyse costly maintenance areas within the property fund
Features & Benefits
- Comprehensive property and tenant register.
- Customer defined hierarchy of site and property locations.
- Complete Request Info.
- Comprehensive PPM planner & scheduling.
- Dynamic map and drawing overlay.
- Work load planning for internal resource management.
- Effective workflows for speedy assignment of Work Orders to contractors.
- Work Order approval and sign off procedures built in.
- Integration with key ERP solutions.
- A dedicated self service portal in a fully web driven environment.
- Bespoke branding – Present your corporate image to tenants and contractors.
- Embed the portal into your company website.
- Provides tenant self service access to report property maintenance requests.
- Document retrieval that enables a quick view of invoices, building documentation and service reports.
- Contractor quotes and Work Order completion statements can be quickly shared through the portal.
- Apple and Android apps enable Work Order management on the move.
- Work orders listed by property, location, status, priority or date.
- Live synchronisation of new and completed Work Orders to field teams.
- Record information directly into the app including materials used, travel costs and WO notes.
- Retrieve associated documentation, images, files or instruction/safety manuals.
- KPI Dashboards & drill down.
- Fast and accurate reporting.
- Plan development projects.
- Real time access to information and feedback on facilities performance and key statistics.
- Generation of automated maintenance alerts where required.
Mobile Work Management
We chose RAM's FM software as we found it to have the best user interface and all of the features we need. We wanted solutions that were easy to deliver and integrate and RAM has been able to meet this requirement.