Accurate forecasting models underpin cost-effective and tax-efficient capital budgets. Real Asset Management’s (RAM) state of the art forecasting solution creates ‘what if’ scenarios for future capital expenditure, relifes, revaluations and asset disposals to create depreciation projections.
- Forecasting directly mirrors the asset register to remove the need for complex spreadsheets.
- Use date range and future predictions to create a robust forecast and avoid risky guesswork.
- Planning can be for any range of accounting periods to reflect evolving business needs.
- Acquisitions, relifes, revaluations and disposals can be stated against groups of assets – no need to specify assets affected.
- Complete management reports and analyses for budget models.
- Rolling forecast options.
- Comprehensive export options.
Improved Asset Insight
Effective forecasting delivers immediate visibility of the impact of depreciation charges or events.
- Real-time analysis of forecasted and live budget variance.
- Supports both historical and indexed cost forecasting as well as forecasting by cost centre.
- Provides complete, user definable management reports and analyses for budget models.
- In-built detailed scenario comparison reports.