With increasing pressure on Government organisations to reduce costs whilst increasing transparency and accountability, the use of a specialist fixed asset solution to achieve visibility and control of its asset base and value has never been so important.
RAM'S CAPITAL ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE WILL HELP YOU TO:
Meet IFRS/Component Accounting requirements
Increase departmental productivity
Account for IP’s and AHFS
Simplify year-end procedure
Manage revaluations, impairments & reserves
Support the new faster closedown initiative
FREE Review Pack
Request a free IFRS compliant capital and lease accounting review pack
What our clients say
The new software from RAM will now provide us with the ability to import year-to-date transactions part way through the accounting year, thus spreading the workload and speeding up our year-end close.
As well as providing component level accounting, complete integration with our existing finance system and saving considerable time over manual spreadsheets, the RAM solution also offers flexibility in reporting.
RAM has provided us with an extremely efficient and effective solution that has helped to streamline our reporting and future-proof our organisation for impending changes in compliance processes.
Features & Benefits
- Account for Highways/Infrastructure/Heritage assets.
- Enables compliance with IFRS and HRA component accounting.
- Manage IFRS componentisation of all property assets.
- Account fully for IFRS treatment of Investment Properties and Assets Held for Sale.
- Import Year End Revaluation programme from a spreadsheet.
- Calculate accounting entries for Revaluations, Revaluation Losses, Impairment events and all Reserves.
- Calculate historic and current cost depreciation.
- Effectively manage Fair Value measurement in accordance with FRS 13.
- Import year-to-date transactions part way through the accounting year to support the new faster closedown initiative.
- Centralised database of finance and operating leased assets in accordance with IFRS 16.
- Link electronic documents to asset records.
- Comprehensive user audit trail.
- Powerful budgeting and forecasting facilities.
- User definable analysis and descriptive headings.
- Integrate with any of the leading finance/ERP systems and MS Excel.