RAM has gained an in-depth knowledge of the issues and challenges facing this sector and has developed the relevant industry specific functionality to meet them.
RAM'S COMPONENT ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE WILL HELP YOU TO:
Meet SORP/FRS 102 requirements
Manage large volumes of data
Increase departmental efficiency
Simplify year-end procedure
Effectively manage component accounting
Manage the treatment of property grants
FREE REVIEW PACK
Request a free SORP/FRS 102 component accounting review pack
What our clients say
The ease of use and practical user interface of RAM’s system is a major plus and I believe the adaptability and modification features of the software have been pivotal in delivering an asset register compatible to FRS 102 requirements.
Our working relationship with RAM is second to none. It provides an excellent product, excellent customer service and excellent technical support and I can highly recommend both the product and its team to other housing associations.
RAM has enabled us to cope with the recent FRS 102 changes with a minimum of disruption. A RAM implementation manager worked with us on-site and performed a data conversion which enabled us to become FRS 102 compliant within days.
Features & Benefits
- Enables compliance with SORP/FRS 102 guidelines.
- Link associated component and grant records to the property unit using parent/child asset associations.
- Effectively manage 'staircasing' and the subsequent partial disposals.
- Import component replacement assets with automatic disposal of the existing component record.
- Produce standard and user definable reports to make statutory disclosures.
- Produce a comprehensive user audit trail saving time at period and year end.
- Export reports to print preview/Excel/PDF and post journals to the Finance system.
AWARDS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Need help in making the transition to FRS 102?
If you are limited on resources or up against time pressures to convert your data to FRS 102, RAM can help! Call us today to discuss your requirements.