RAM’S CAPITAL AND LEASE ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
MAINTAIN A FULL AUDIT TRAIL
MEET IFRS REQUIREMENTS
IMPROVE ASSET ACCOUNTABILITY
INCREASE COST EFFICIENCIES
FREE Review Pack
Request a free IFRS compliant NHS capital and lease accounting review pack
What our clients say
RAM understood exactly what we required which allowed for the system to be tailored to our specific needs and requirements and to comply with existing IFRS standards. The software is very user friendly, with innovative reporting functionalities enabling us to deliver reports at the click of a button.
RAM’s software has been a great help when it comes to adhering to the national accounting procedures and standards for financial reporting. The system has helped save us time and increase efficiencies throughout the reporting process.
What would typically take me two days at year-end to reconcile and close the accounts will take no more than one hour going forward with the use of RAM’s software and I anticipate a big improvement in the overall visibility and accountability of our asset base.
Features & Benefits
- Automatically calculates depreciation/capital charges and all reserve movements with supporting audit trail for IFRS compliance.
- Generates month end journals automatically for upload into the Finance system.
- Assurance that the specialist IFRS capital accounting requirements of FT’s can be met.
- Enables the automated physical auditing of medical/IT equipment using barcodes/RFID and the latest Smartphone technology.
- Provides a centralised database of finance and operating leased assets in accordance with IFRS 16.
- Provides ability to forecast depreciation and model scenarios to assist with budget preparation.
- Can provide spreadsheet import tools to load asset revaluation data automatically.
- Improves analysis of capital commitments, spend and accruals by scheme against budget.
- Can be extended to meet the asset management requirements for Medical Equipment, Estates and IT assets from a single integrated organisation-wide database.