RAM’S ASSET MANAGEMENT'S SOFTWARE FOR ASSET TRACKING AND DEPRECIATION WILL HELP YOU TO:
Gain better control of your asset base
Confidently manage capital assets and grants
Protect against lost or stolen assets
Comply with all audit requirements
FREE REVIEW PACK
Request a free asset management and tracking software review pack for Colleges and Universities
What our clients say
Increasing the University’s capitalisation threshold from £1,000 to £10,000 also required a system for distinguishing between balance sheet and non-balance sheet items. The implementation of RAM’s software alongside new methods of labelling and handheld scanning devices met this challenge.
We are already realising time saving efficiencies through the use of the new system. For example, in preparation for year-end, we will be able to produce the 2014/15 depreciation charge and fixed assets note for the accounts in a matter of minutes, a job which normally takes us many hours to complete.
It is so reassuring to finally have a true picture of what the college actually owns and where the items are located. Following the initial asset tagging and data collection exercise recently undertaken by RAM, we will now be able to confidently provide our auditors with detailed and up-to-date records of all our asset and inventory items, something we were previously unable to do.
Features & Benefits
- Users can see the assets related to themselves or their department, or by other definable headings such as asset type, location, value etc.
- Effectively manages capital assets and related grant funding.
- Holds information on capital grants to be released over the life of the asset.
- Forecasts depreciation for future periods.
- Provides visibility and control of capital projects, and the subsequent capitalisation of ‘Work in Progress’ assets.
- Holds a register with accurate details for insurance purposes.
- Enables compliance with FRS 102 requirements.
- Tracks the location of mobile assets and items on loan to students or staff, utilising barcode, RFID or NFC tag technology.
- Instant asset analysis reports to reconcile purchases and disposals each month, and deliver assurances to auditors on accurate asset value.
- User definable analysis fields for comprehensive reporting.
- Powerful user audit trail.
- Computerised maintenance management (CMMS) for the management of planned and un-planned maintenance.