Real Asset Management (RAM) continues to be accredited as one of the SAAS suppliers for the government initiative G-Cloud 4 following the go live of G-Cloud II a year ago. RAM is included on the list of selected and approved suppliers in the programme which is aimed at helping government departments and agencies adopt cloud solutions and will deliver fundamental changes in the way the public sector procures and operates ICT.
The initiative, now in its fourth stage, allows the public sector to procure services from a catalogue of suppliers removing the need for long invitation to tender and procurement processes. The G-Cloud strategy outlines how the Government will:
- Achieve large, cross-government economies of scale
- Deliver ICT systems that are flexible and responsive to demand in order to support government policies and strategies
- Take advantage of new technologies in order to deliver faster business benefits and reduce cost
- Meet environmental and sustainability targets
- Allow the government to procure in a way that encourages a dynamic and responsive supplier marketplace and supports emerging suppliers
Karen Conneely, Group Commercial Manager, Real Asset Management, comments, "We are extremely pleased to have our Series4000 solution included in the initiative as it is a great opportunity to make the public sector procurement process a lot simpler. The G-Cloud initiative is a great idea as it provides public sector organisations with a catalogue of approved suppliers that can offer relevant solutions. We have already received a huge amount of interest through the initiative and we look forward to working with more public sector organisations with the help of the scheme."
For more information on Series4000 and the G-Cloud initiative you can visit the cloud store here and search for Real Asset Management.